1. My loving Husband. Who spent 16 hours in the car in order to give me 16 hours at home with my family. Who puts up with my dual personality of princess and witch. Who makes me smile with his silly jokes and football craziness.
2. My wonderful family who loves me just the same no matter what I do or where I live.
3. Jehovah Jireh. My Lord who provides even when I am a sinner and unfaithful.
4. Good Theology. Because without it, the crisis of today would be too overwhelming for me to understand and endure. Because I’m learning that good theology is bigger than a denomination.
5. Sweet Potatoes. Because they’re darn yummy, good for you, and so versatile. And they remind me to find pleasure in the small things in life.